Do you have a dream to have a phone that can be used simultaneously? Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus are the answer. Those phones have the excellent features that will help you to use also see two applications at the same time. It is very interesting, right? So, no need to swipe from one application to another one by using a button. Access two applications at the same time are very good because it is effective and save more time. The guide below will show you how to use multi window on Galaxy S9.
To have it on your Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, you must activate the multi-window mode on and split screen. It is very easy to do and for you that don’t know to do it will learn the simple steps. But you must know that not all applications are suitable for this wonderful feature. So, it is better for you to try use applications that will help you get simultaneously on your phone.
Steps to use multi window on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
- Turn on the Multi-Window on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
- Next, you must go to the phone setting
- Choose the setting inside your phone
- Click the Device and also Multi-Window
- Next tap toggle on
- Make a default mode by choosing “Open In Multi-Window View” and choose the option
- Turn on the Split Screen on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
- Then, you will find semi-circle symbol on the screen. It means that you have already activated the multi-window mode
- Start the split screen mode by choosing the semi-circle symbol
- When you see the split screen mode on the screen, please drag applications that you want to use
- Next, drag another one application that you need on the screen
- Here you will adjust the size and also the position of the screen based on what you like.
- If you want to change it, tap the circle in the middle of the screen
- Well, now you will use two applications at one time. Really amazing and helpful for you.
But you must remember, there are several applications that not suit this feature and you cannot use it. The list of the applications that support with the split screen is Google Chrome, Google Play, S Planner and S Finder, Play Music, Play Series and Movies. Besides that, you will also use some social media like YouTube, Skype, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, and many more. Not only it, you will also use email, Gmail, maps, gallery, and internet too.
Well, let’s practice the steps to use split screen view and multi-window on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus soon. So, you will get many benefits through it and enjoying your phone with easily through this feature. All of the new innovations always make new things that really wonderful for us to do our favor.