When the data signal is not in a good condition and you also cannot access the WiFi connections, it will make people panic. If your friend faces this problem, you can help them to get some internet connection easily through your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+. You can share your mobile hotspot by activating the WiFi tethering on phone. It is really helpful for some people that cannot use or in a trouble with the internet connection. To Set up WiFi tethering on Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+, read the simple guide below.
Steps to Set up WiFi Tethering on Galaxy S9 or S9+
For example, when you do some task with your friends out of the Wi-Fi area, you can activate it. So, you will share your stable connection to the other or by Wi-Fi tethering. Let’s follow to make a WiFi tethering on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+.
- First, open the setting menu on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+
- Next, access the connection open
- Choose the Tethering and WiFi hotspot to open another option
- Choose the Mobile Hotspot feature
- Click the toggle to turn it ON or OFF the option
- Your screen will show some notification of WiFi connection that it will turn OFF automatically
- Let’s choose the OK button to proceed
- After that, you will get directions that appear on the screen. The content of the Galaxy S9 instruction is about how to sync another device to the Wi-Fi tethering of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+.
- Follow the steps
The steps on how to set up WiFi tethering on Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+ is really easy, right? You must remember step by steps correctly and through it, you will share your internet connections to the other easily. You will do it every time and everywhere you need when you have a normal connection. But don’t forget to protect your connections with a password. So, another people or strangers will not use it without your permission. But you must remember that doing tethering will consume the battery faster than common use.