The newest Samsung Galaxy S9 officially comes and makes people really surprised. It appears with the best features and design. The most interesting part of the new flagship Smartphone of Samsung is it comes with a lot of amazing features. All of the features in this new Smartphone are really useful and have a different function. However, sometimes most of the Samsung Galaxy S9 users feel confused when they using it. In fact, the model and design of Samsung Galaxy S9 really make people challenging enough. If you get some difficulties, we will inform you about how to use the Samsung Galaxy S9 device much easier. You can set up Easy Mode on Samsung Galaxy S9, read the Galaxy S9 tips below.
Steps to Set Up Easy Mode on Samsung Galaxy S9
Here is the step on how to activate the Easy Mode option on your phone, as follows:
- First, you have to go to your “Settings” menu.
- After that, please select the option of “personalization” and choose the option of “Easy Mode”.
Through the “Easy Mode”, you can use and access all of your devices and apps easily. After you finish selecting the apps, then it is time for you to exit the Settings. Well, now your phone is in the Easy Mode.
As you know, there are some functions that you can access, such as calendar, weather, flashlights, camera, phone, messages, and the other widgets.
How to Set Up Apps for Easy Mode on Samsung Galaxy S9
Actually, you can also add or remove some Apps on your phone through the Easy Mode menu. To make it real, then follow the steps below!
- Firstly, you can go to the menu of Home screen that is located on the top corner. After that, the new menu will come up.
- Secondly, please select “edit” option that is located in this menu. You can continue to the Apps that are available on your phone device.
- Then, you can start to replace the Apps by selecting it and choose the option “-”. These steps will make you have a free space of the device.
How to Return the Easy Mode to Normal Mode (Exiting from Easy Mode)
If you want to set up your phone device to the “Normal Mode”, so it is really easy. To change it back, then you just need to follow the steps above. Go to “Settings” menu and change the options Easy Mode to Standard Mode. After you finish, then choose “done” and finally your Samsung Galaxy S9 comes back in Normal Mode or Standard Mode.
The Easy Mode setting above is really appropriate for the elderly even the younger audiences. This mode will make them easier when they use the device of new Samsung Galaxy S9 that is challenging enough.