Based on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ user statement, there are some common problems that often happens in its MicroSD Card. Some problems that frequently happen are:
- The problem of how to move the application to the MicroSD Card
- The problem of how to erase anything saved on the MicroSD Card
- The pop up of the updates of MicroSD Card
How to Fix MicroSD Card Problems on Galaxy S9 and 9+
In fact, there are a lot of problems that happen on the new Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+. However, we will discuss the simplest one and the common problem that often happens on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ users. Based on your problems, we have prepared some best solutions to fix your S9 problems.
How to Check Your MicroSD Card Has Plugin Properly
Actually, if you have plugged in your MicroSD Card properly, then it must appear on the dedicate menu beneath on the “Local Storage” menu. If you cannot find the MicroSD Card in that menu, you have to plug it out from the tray. Then, you can try to reinsert it one more time. After you finished reinsert the MicroSD Card, then you need to examine, whether you can read it on your Smartphone or not. To examine it, you can use the steps below!
- First, you have to tap the “App” icon. Then, choose the option of “My File”.
- Second, continue it by open the “Device Storage” section, and then press the option of “Local Section”.
- Please check the MicroSD Card on your Smartphone. If you can read it, then you would better to go!
How to Reboot Your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
You need to reboot your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+. You should do it after finishing plugged in the MicroSD Card on your mobile phone, but there is still a little problem.
Through rebooting, all users can fix some of the problems on their phone including the problem on its MicroSD Card. To do the reboot, you have to follow the steps below!
First, you have to press the button of “Power” and “Volume Down” at the same time. Keep pressing about 10 seconds until the phone shuts down, vibrates reboot automatically. After the process finished, you should check out your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ whether it can read the MicroSD Card or not. If you are able to find the files on your MicroSD Card, you have saved it successfully. But, if you are not, please try the steps below!
Shut down your Smartphone. After that, please plug out the MicroSD Card from the card tray and try it on PC, Laptop, Table, Gadget, or anything else. If you don’t find that your MicroSD Card works on it, maybe there is some trouble.
How to Reformat the MicroSD Card
If the main problem is on your MicroSD, you can return it to the store where you bought the MicroSD. Or, you can also do another way how to reformat MicroSD Card. However, if you choose the formatting way, you must lose all of the data on your MicroSD. To make you can access your MicroSD Card again; you should follow the alternative ways below!
- First, you can go “App” icon. Then, continue to navigate to the “Settings” app.
- After that, press on the “Storage” section and choose the MicroSD Card option.
- The last, press the button of “Format” and the formatting process will begin. Just wait for a few seconds until the process done.
After you finished all of the steps, please back to the menus and examine it whether the problems have fixed successfully or not. If the ways above cannot solve your problem in reading the MicroSD, you can get a help from the Samsung technician as soon as possible. Maybe the problem is on your Samsung device or even there is a hardware failure resulting in that problem.