Lately, there is a big finding that the user of iPhone starts to do switching and try to go back to the Android OS. There are many advantages and compatibility of Android OS that makes a lot of iPhone user back to it for the first time. The best apps and devices of the Android OS influence the iPhone user to leave it back. Some users of iPhone think that the iPhone is kind of the great phone. But, it has a device that is really complicated and restrictive. The tips below will show you how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+.
The statement above it depends on the user preference of iPhone. They may not bear with the device of the iPhone which is really complicated. All of us have experienced once when you bought a new phone and all of your contacts still on your older phone. The case is when you want to transfer the contacts from the old phone to the new one, you face some difficulties. It is really bad when you want to send a message or do a call to someone, but in fact, you do not have any contact with your new phone that you have lately.
Well, for you who decided to switch the phone and get difficulties in transferring contacts from the old phone to a new phone, then you do not need to worry. Here we have some steps how to transfer the contacts from an iPhone to your newest Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ easily.
Just follow the steps below to transfer your contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ quickly!
Steps to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- To begin it, then you have to create a new Google account on your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+.
- After that, please connect your iPhone to your new Samsung Galaxy S9 an S9+ by using “lightning cable”.
- Then, please access iTunes on your PC and click on the “Info” button.
- After that, please click on the button of the “contacts” from the “info” menu.
- Next, enter your new Google account details that have prepared.
- Then, please link your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ to your new Google account and choose the option to sync all of your contacts.
Then, congratulations! You have finished the process of transferring all of the contacts on iPhone to your new Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+.