Actually, the new Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ can use the different types of internet connection. As you know that this new brand of Samsung Galaxy offers the best type of connection that is LTE. The network of LTE or 4G is the fastest and reliable mobile network ever had by Samsung.
Samsung designs its new Galaxy with the best network that can help its users to find the LTE or 4G network. Unfortunately, most of the users think that this feature of the network is not appropriate for their network capacity. Sometimes, they prefer to connect and use the slower network than the LTE network.
Most of the users of Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ hope that they can disable the LTE network on their Android. The big reason for the people really wants to disable it, because whenever the device is searching for the network. Besides, the LTE network will connect automatically. Indeed, the user gets some difficulties in getting the signal when they are still in the area that is low of the signal. Since the device of Android still connects to 4G, the user of new Galaxy still cannot access the internet connection.
What is the biggest problem that makes people really dislike the automatic connecting LTE network? The reason is that it will take a lot of battery capacity of the Android. Besides, it also drains it much faster.
Here we will inform you how to disable LTE on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+. This information will help you to get an easier access and prefer to connect your Android.
Steps to Disable LTE on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- First, you have to switch on your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+.
- Then, please navigate to your “Home” screen. After that, please swipe down from the top until the bottom of the screen to open the “notification”.
- Please click on the icon that seems like a gear in order to the “Settings” opens.
- After that, go to the “Connections” and click on the “Mobile Networks” and continue by clicking on “Mobile Mode”.
- Then, you can choose one of your best option:
- 2G only
- 3G only
- 2G / 3G (automatically)
- 2G / 3G / LTE (automatically)
- The last, you can click on the option that you want. After that, you can exit to the menu.
From the explanation, you know that any of the submenus under the “Network Mode” does not involve the LTE are the best connection. It depends on your option that you choose and need at that moment.
You have to know that the 2G network is appropriate to GSM Mode. While for the 2G/3G networks (automatically) is one of the networks that will give you the best speed and access. Through the 2G/3G networks (automatically), your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ will work as good as the expectation.