Samsung has started rolling out a new firmware update for the new Galaxy S9 and 9+. The latest Galaxy S9 update, with build number XXU1ARCC, brings improvements to call stability and wallpaper quality.
- Call stability has been improved
- The quality of wallpaper has been improved
A software update can include, but is no limited to:
- Device stability improvement, bug fixes
- New and / or enhanced features
- Further improvements to performance
According to Sammobile, the size of the update will vary by country and carrier, but it will be between 250 MB and 400 MB. Germany was the first market to get it, but the roll out has now started in several more regions.
Steps to update trough OTA
To find out if the new update is available for your Galaxy S9 or S9+, go into the phone’s settings, tap Software update, followed by Download updates manually.