Most of the Samsung Galaxy S9 users feel relief for this kind of update notifications. However, most of the people think that those app update notifications are really annoying. Then, if you feel this is really annoying and want to turn it off, then you can do it! Here are the steps how to disable app update notification on Samsung Galaxy S9.
Samsung officially releases their newest Smartphone in this year. The new Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with some amazing features. The feature that is available on the newest Samsung’s Smartphone is customization, accessibility, and added functionality to the user phone. The improvement of the features of Samsung Galaxy S9 works really great and flawlessly when it keeps up to date. However, the user of this phone will get the updates of the feature even they want to download it later.
Steps to Disable App Update Notification on Samsung Galaxy S9
Please, follow the way how to turn on and turn off the app updates through the steps below!
- Firstly, you have to turn on your device of Samsung Galaxy S9.
- After that, go ahead to “App” menu and choose the “Play Store” icon.
- Then, select the menu that is located on the top left of the Play Store icon. You will find “a sliding menu”.
- Please choose the “Settings” menu and then look up to the options and tap on the “Auto-Updates Apps”.
- Finally, you can select the option and choose the “Do not Auto-Update App”.
Besides, you can also check it out that there is no more the appearance of the app update notification on your screen. Sometimes, people want to turn it back on again. Then, it is really easy, because you just need to repeat the steps above the second time. The thing you need to do is change the selection on the last step by choosing on the “Automatic Update”.
You can choose the option of update each app easily if you want to do it. As we know that keeping the app update notifications on your Smartphone can make it stable. Unfortunately, it takes a lot of space for internal storage on your Samsung S9+. So, it is better for you to choose which apps that need an update notification.