Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus finally come with the best design and the feature of it. One of the best Samsung features on this new Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus is the TouchWiz feature. Most of the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus users really appreciate this kind of feature. However, some of the users think that the TouchWiz feature is really annoying.
What is the reason why people dislike it? It is because the https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/what-is/touchwiz/ takes a big space on the internal storage of Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus. It takes about 8.2 GB internal storage on the phone. The users of Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus really hope that there will be the best way how to remove this feature. They also hope Samsung will provide the simplest way to change by a vanilla Android that is much better.
Unfortunately, there is no way how to deactive TouchWiz on Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus device. But, you do not need to worry, because there is another way to make it better. Actually, people can do the option of “disable the function of the TouchWiz feature only”.
Steps to Deactivate TouchWiz Feature on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus Easily
To begin the way to deactivate the TouchWiz feature, you need to perform the factory reset. For all users who just bought the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus, then this way is really worth it for you. Why is that so? It is because the new user has not inputted a lot of data on their Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus yet. However, if you have input all of the data on your Android, then make sure you will do a backup data. In order to keep all of the data save, we really recommend you to do a backup!
Then, if you have checked out all of the data on your Android, you can start a backup the data on your phone. Make sure that you will backup all of the data that you have on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus.
- Firstly, you should click on the “Settings” menu. Then, click on the “Backup and Reset”.
- After then, tap on “Reset” and wait for it for a while until the process is finished. If it is done, then do not forget to do a reboot on your phone.
The steps above are just the beginning of the way how to deactivate the TouchWiz feature. Now, you have already to disable the function of the TouchWiz feature in all of the applications.
- First, click on the “Settings” menu. After that, please click on the “Apps” menu and try to click on the “Force stop”.
- Then, you can select some application that you want to disable.
- Next, you have to make sure that you have disabled it for all of the applications manually.
While, aside from the steps above, the TouchWiz feature has an alternative application that is a Google Now Launcher. To use this kind of application, you just need to download and install it. However, you have to stay away from the way how to launch other third-party.
Here is the step download and install the Google Now Launcher, as follows:
- Firstly, please click on “Play Store”. Then, type for “Google Now Launcher” in the search box.
- After you found it, then you can start to download and install that application.
- If there is a notification to set it as the default, then please check the option.
- Then, if you want to do it for Google Messenger or Google Camera, then just repeat the steps above how to download and install the Google Now Launcher.
You can follow the simplest way above if you want to deactive TouchWiz on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus. However, do not forget to back up all of your data before you remove TouchWiz. It will make all of your data save.